I read all the time about people who wish they could do their weddings over again every year--marrying the same person every time of course! But wouldn't it be fun to do it again and again, so that you could incorporate all the style elements you didn't even know you loved the first time around?
This season I've designed wedding invitations for 12 couples tying the knot in oceanside ceremonies. If Dino and I ever renew our vows (hard to imagine they could ever be more touching than the first time) I would definitely love to do it standing on the sand.
Here are a few ideas to get the wheels turning for your own beach wedding.
1. Seaglass Wedding Invitations by yours truly
2. Shell place cards via Martha Stewart
3. Personalized parasol from Fox and Prince
4. Engagement ring photo by my friend Meghan of Creative Image Collections
5. Tablescape via Martha Stewart
6. Beach Feet, another one of Meghan's photos
7. My friends, The Doyle's at their 2007 Block Island Wedding--photo by Dru Nadler
8. The Doyle's sweet handmade sailboat place cards--photo by Dru Nadler